I’m a big fan of Garrison Keillor’s Prairie Home Companion show. There is a segment of each broadcast entitled News from Lake Wobegon, wherein Garrison pokes fun at Minnesota styles and behaviors. Similar to Monty Python’s jesting about the Masons, Lake Wobegon news pokes fun at religious sects.
This week’s program was live from the Minnesota State Fair. This is an annual program that I truly enjoy because it is a great fair and, by reports from folks in other parts of the USA, perhaps one of the largest in the entire country. During the Lake Wobegon portion of the show this week, Garrison Keillor explained the reasons why someone should not hire Lutherans (I’m just paraphrasing and truly do not mean to disrespect to any Lutherans among my readership!) as competition judges at the fair in his segment of the show. He said:
It’s in scripture! The last shall be first, the first shall be last.
Incoming search terms:
- how to expose a sociopath
- exposing a sociopath
- why do narcissist play so many games
- narcissist games
- narcissistic ex playing games
- ex narcissist playing mind games
- how to play a narcissist at his own game
- narcissistic supply-mind games
- Narcissistic Supply Mind Games
- narcissistic men game player