In my Sunday surfing, I came across a pretty good article about a study done on “Narcissists”. Thought I’d pass it along to you all…
Think of your friendly neighborhood narcissist: status-seeking, grandiose, loud-mouthed, brash and flamboyant. Have you ever noticed how he brags all the time, not only about his astronomical I.Q. and bulging pectoral muscles, but also about the fact that he is narcissistic? It’s as if he is proud of it.
Lots of psychologists have theorized that a lack of self-awareness is a hallmark trait of narcissists. My personal experience with narcissists does not seem to support this. It seems to me as though they are not only aware of who they are, but also embrace it.
Huffington Post [to read more]
Incoming search terms:
- do narcissists know they are narcissists
- do narcissists know they are abusive
- will a narcissist miss me
- chris dideon
- does narcissist miss me
- do narcissists spy on their exes
- do narcissist know they are narcissists
- does a narcisst known your being phony
- Narcissistic do people know when they have it
- narcissism and spying